Senior Project Manager Digital Experience (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will independently carry out pitches for medium-scale and larger digital projects – including everything from budgeting to implementation over steering to final invoicing
• You will be responsible for managing customer enquiries and proactively acquiring new customers
• You will implement digital trends and technologies as live experiences and online
• You will advance customer projects using your ability to think structurally and being able to very well conceptualise ideas
• You work independently, take responsibility for your own actions and are goal-oriented
• You have a degree in economics, business informatics, communication sciences, media informatics or similar subject
• You have several years of experience working for agencies in consulting and managing international customers in the areas of Digital Experience and live communication
• You have excellent skills in project management, user experience (digital) and event-related strategy development
• You are a good negotiator, present ideas well and are persuasive
• You have excellent writing and communication skills in English and German and ideally speak additional foreign languages
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs