Senior Experience Designer (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will carry out pitches for medium-scale and larger digital projects independently
• You will develop strategies focusing on live experiences including detailed design, storyboards and text
• You will advise our customers on UX design and work closely with our partners in the areas of UI/UX, sites & portals, applications and AR/VR
• You will implement digital trends and technologies as live experiences and online
• You work independently, take responsibility for your own actions and are goal-oriented
• You have a degree in economics, business informatics, communication sciences, media informatics or similar subject
• You have several years of experience related to User Experience Design Live and Digital
• You have good knowledge of methodology and didactics of innovative live experience scenarios
• You are excited by the digital world and the opportunities it offers
• You are a good negotiator, present ideas well and are persuasive
• You have excellent writing and communication skills in English and German and are proficient in Spanish
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Kathrin von Wülfing looks forward to receiving your application - firstname.lastname@example.org