Required Internship (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will support our team in a wide range of projects with your skills – depending on your experience, either very independently or with support from colleagues
• You will manage to gain new, exciting and challenging tasks
• You love learning and new experiences
• You will be responsible for new inspiration and fun
• You have an university entrance qualification, a commercial professional training and/or degree in the field of business/event management/communication design ongoing or completed
• You ideally have initial experience of event management
• You are curious, bold and motivated
• You have good written and spoken German and English skills
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Ceyda Aygueltekin and Kathrin von Wuelfing are looking forward to your application: