Project Manager Digital Experience (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 60 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will independently carry out pitches for small and medium-scale digital projects – including everything from budgeting to implementation over steering to final invoicing
• You will be responsible for managing customer enquiries and proactively acquiring new customers
• You will implement digital trends and technologies as live experiences and online
• You will advance customer projects using your good analytical skills and ability to think structurally
• You work independently, take responsibility for your own actions and are goal-oriented
• You have a degree in economics, business informatics, communication sciences, media informatics or similar subject
• You have already worked as a project manager in the online or digital environment and have already acquired several years of professional experience, ideally in the planning and implementation of web, software or content projects
• You are a project manager and consultant for our customers - from project planning to project completion; we rely on your many years of expertise
• You manage and develop project, time and resource plans and keep a close eye on the agreed budgets and quality features
• You lead your project team professionally and support our juniors in helping them perform their tasks and in their further development
• depending on the specific project, you work with classic (waterfall) as well as agile project management methods such as SCRUM
• You will be responsible for the commercial forecast and will work closely with our concept developers, designers, developers and consultants throughout the course of entire project
• You feel confident in handling common project planning techniques, methods and tools and know established CMS, web technologies and digital trends
• You have strong communication and presentation skills in German and English, combined with a high degree of solution orientation and assertiveness
• You are a confident negotiator, strong presenter and a convincing personality
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Ceyda Aygueltekin and Kathrin von Wuelfing are looking forward to your application: