Conception Live Communication (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You develop storyboards, guiding ideas and shows, texts for headlines, copies, invitations, letters, speakers and much more for real and digital projects
• You are responsible for brainstorming, writing briefings and re-briefings for the creative team, internal and external concept coordination and presentation preparation
• You are sparring and contact person for all parties involved
• You have a university degree or a university of applied sciences degree with a corresponding specialisation or comparable training
• You have at least 5 years professional experience in the development of cross-media concepts for product and brand experiences of leading brands for different target groups
• You have excellent conceptual, textual and linguistic skills
• You can think and work in an interdisciplinary and strategic way
• You are familiar with all common presentation programs and app-based presentation tools
• You have a stirring personality
• You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
Interested? Kathrin von Wülfing looks forward to receiving your application - firstname.lastname@example.org