Junior Experience Designer (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will manage customer enquiries independently and take responsibility for carrying out pitches for small and medium-scale digital projects
• You will develop innovative, creative product and brand experiences including storyboards and text and support the creation of internal and external presentations
• You will work closely with our partners in the areas of UI/UX, sites & portals, applications and AR/VR
• You will implement digital trends and technologies as live experiences and online
• You work independently, take responsibility for your own actions and are goal-oriented
• You have a degree in economics, business informatics, communication sciences, media informatics or similar subject
• You already have experience related to User Experience Design Live and Digital
• You have good knowledge of methodology and didactics of innovative live experience scenarios
• You are excited by the digital world and the opportunities it offers
• You display a confident demeanour
• You have good presentation and communication skills
• You have good written and spoken German and English skills and ideally, you also speak Spanish or other foreign languages
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Kathrin von Wülfing looks forward to receiving your application - firstname.lastname@example.org