Junior Project Manager Digital Experience (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You manage customer enquiries independently and take responsibility for carrying out pitches for small and medium-scale digital projects
• You support the creation of internal and external presentations
• You will implement digital trends and technologies as live experiences and online
• You will advance customer projects using your good analytical skills and ability to think structurally
• You work independently, take responsibility for your own actions and are goal-oriented
• You have a degree in economics, business informatics, communication sciences, media informatics or similar subject
• Alternatively, you have completed internships or traineeships in the area of project management at communication or digital agencies
• You have experience in consulting and managing international customers in the areas of Digital Experience in live communication and in digital trend scouting
• You display a confident demeanour and have good presentation skills
• You have good social skills and are structured, reliable, careful and open
• You have good writing and communication skills in English and German and ideally speak additional foreign languages
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Kathrin von Wülfing looks forward to receiving your application - firstname.lastname@example.org