Experience Designer (m/w/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will take on the design of innovative and creative (digital) media for product and brand experience
• You will conduct pitches for smaller and medium-sized digital projects independently
• You will develop strategies focusing on innovative live experience including concepts, storyboards and copywriting
• You will take on intensive collaboration with and guidance of our partner agencies in UI/UX, sites & portals, applications, AR/VR, etc.
• You will compile internal and external presentations
• You will implement digital trends and technologies as live experience
• You have several years of experience in user experience design, both live and digital
• You have a university degree in Communication Sciences, Media Informatics or comparable subjects
• You have good knowledge of methodology and didactics of innovative live experience scenarios
• You are excited by the digital world and the opportunities it offers
• You are convincing and confident in business discussions and have strong presentation skills
• You are enthusiastic about digital trends and technologies and have the ability to implement them as live experiences or online
• You are creative and think in a structured way
• You have fast perception and strong analytical skills
• You are self sufficient, independent and goal-oriented
• You have good social skills and are structured, careful, open and warm
• You have excellent written and spoken German and good written and spoken English
• You have good social skills and are structured, reliable, careful and open
• You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills, knowledge of other languages, such as Spanish would be great
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Ceyda Aygueltekin and Kathrin von Wuelfing are looking forward to your application: