Corporate Communications Expert (m/w/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 60 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• Overarching development and detailed implementation of our holistic corp com strategy
• Sparring partner, inspiration and consultant to the management board in all strategically relevant points of forward-looking corp com
• Development and management of internal and external communication plans
• Compilation of topic and editorial plans and case studies
• Active agenda setting and topic positioning in the relevant media environment
• Editorial support for our press, social media channels, website, print materials and internal communication tools
• Media relations and maintaining contact with journalists, bloggers and opinion leaders
• Compilation of press, news and website texts and presentations
• Generation of media mailing lists for specific target groups
• Preparation and sending of press material for different media segments
• Support in preparing award submissions
• Development and management of media events
• Tracking, assessment and analysis of all corp com measures
• Ongoing optimisation and development of our corp com
• Budgeting and cost control
• You have a university degree in Media, Communication Studies, Economics or Journalism
• You have at least four years of professional experience in corp com at a communications/advertising agency or equivalent service company
• You offer substantial experience in marketing/communication and are interested in developments and trends
• You have pronounced knowledge of design, topic finding and positioning
• You have outstanding editorial skills in writing texts in various styles
• You have good connections in the media sector
• You have a maximum affinity with online media and digitalisation
• You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
• You think strategically, are creative, extremely dedicated and reliable, and display a great deal of energy and team spirit
Do you want to help advance the perception of STAGG & FRIENDS?
Are you defined by your innovative mindset and will to succeed?
Are you motivated by your passion and have a can-do attitude?
Are you looking for a modern, agile working environment and a dynamic team?
Then let’s get to know each other!
Please send your relevant application to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org