Account Director (m/f/d)
STAGG & FRIENDS is a leading communications agency for live experience, both real and digital. With more than 50 members, our team creates extraordinary brand and product experiences at Champions League level worldwide, for companies and brands as diverse as Henkel, Volkswagen, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Smart, Nature Box, got2b, Eurowings and many more.
Owner-managed and independent, we are among the most creative and innovative agencies in the live experience sector in Germany and Europe.
Our work regularly wins international and trade press awards.
Your role for us:
• You will advise and support customers independently and long term, and develop, present and implement live experience concepts
• You have strong business sense in initial business contact, project implementation and financial management
• You will participate in the success and development of your field of responsibility
• You will be an active ambassador for our corporate goals
• You have a commercial professional training or degree in the field of marketing/communications/business or equivalent, event-related qualifications
• You have at least 8 years of experience in project management for various event formats
• You are process-reliable in project management
• You lead teams with 4 or more members
• You are dedicated and have sense of responsibility
• You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills
• You are familiar with all MS Office programs
Interested? Kathrin von Wülfing looks forward to receiving your application - firstname.lastname@example.org